error message Directx 11 render not supported and openGL 1.4 render not supported how to fix
Asked by cobra12777 on 11/08/2012 at 8:12 PM
I am trying to install a game and I get this error message Directx 11 render not supported and openGL 1.4 render not supported . I would like to know how to fix it
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 Calendar - Urgent
- Answer Screen will not enlarge
- Answer HELP!? I have Windows XP & get several failed update attempts for .NET Framework SP 1 and SP2. I am running SP3.
- Answer System Recovery failure - "system registry contains invalid file paths" - cannot load windows
- Answer i refreshed my sony vaio windows 8 and i can't access my c drive anymore.