error message Directx 11 render not supported and openGL 1.4 render not supported how to fix
Asked by cobra12777 on 11/08/2012 at 8:12 PM
I am trying to install a game and I get this error message Directx 11 render not supported and openGL 1.4 render not supported . I would like to know how to fix it
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Has Microsoft given a licence to Neosmart Technologies to use ntldr as easyldr ?
- Answer I need help in deleteing a VERY stubborn .wav file
- Answer External mic input bug on Surface RT
- Answer Windows 8 64bit gtx 550 ti, graphics grainy with artifacts and turns off monitor
- Answer how do i tweak or remap/return f1-f8 key from the fn keys given to me by default? i'm using microsoft wedge keyboard