Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was ''
- Answer Why won't it let me concatenate a string to an integer in java?
- Answer i get this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'href' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' on line 46
- Answer UITableView/UIScrollView delegate not getting set to nil when ViewController deinits
- Answer Which is the best way to convert these Excel sheets to MS Word docs so i can merge data to them?