Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Resource distribution on immortal difficulty
- Answer On Mac OSX, why would a network folder appear dimmed, and not be accessible?
- Answer Copy contents of a smart folder to a new folder in Mountain Lion
- Answer ms outlook not receiving all emails regardless of size. One gets through the next not
- Answer Blue Screen error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe / ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0