Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I open a .fig from another figure in matlab gui doesn't work
- Answer Settimeout giveing me the new vareable not the old (solved)
- Answer jquery pagination breaks when i add "next" function
- Answer jQuery loop giving all <select> options instead of option:selected
- Answer Remove character at i-th position in PHP without using string functions