Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Every time I look at an on line link on a web page it automatically converts it to WORD - how can I make it stop?
- Answer the sign to get into my email has disappeared from screen
- Answer Programs Compatibility Application photoshop 5.5
- Answer Why can't I install the security update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 20007 (KB2596764)?
- Answer Constant change of look, feel and action of MS software