Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I restore data backed up from a newer version of iOS?
- Answer MTM recording manual test case
- Answer how to open, open office calc file infolder and howto convert into xlsx file using openoffice Macro?
- Answer Decompose a 2-peaked pdf into 2 elementary pdfs
- Answer How to set transparency of a .png image file in opengl ES?