Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My own website - when do I need Dedicated web hosting?
- Answer How can I splice three photos together to make one collage?
- Answer how do I make yahoo.com my web browser?
- Answer Can I lock a frame ancher to a spot other than the beginning of a paragraph?
- Answer Coomparing 2 list and remove matches from the master list