Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Do you need a sub transmission cover to ride a Honda trx 125?
- Answer How does Samal Genesis myth explain the creation of the world and the root of evil?
- Answer What are the solution to extinction of wildlife?
- Answer Is bangley a word?
- Answer How do you remove the tension from the serpentine belt of a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan?