Windows Update will not function WindowsUpdate_8024A000
Asked by ChrisLoving on 08/12/2012 at 9:45 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Hard drive was failing so I re-installed vista home and created a backup disk image
Upon receiving the replacement drive, I uploaded the backup image to it
Everything seems to be working properly however I cannot use windows update because of error code WindowsUpdate_8024A000
I've tried using that windows update fix it application and every time I run it, it claims to fix the same error but it doesn't work =( any suggestions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer HOW DO I ADDED PICTURES TO PEOPLE ? I DO NOT USE TWITTER OR FACE B00K.
- Answer Windows 8 Explorer keeps crashing ...
- Answer How do you take the left front fender off of a 1997 Ford F150?
- Answer What do white striped diagonal road markings mean?
- Answer Did a different contestant win 1937 miss America and was she replaced?