Asked by DavidWorthingtonXB on 11/06/2012 at 5:41 AM
My AVG Tune Up function says that RapportCerberus_43926 is not working properly and that I should open Device Manager and use the Update Drive tab - however I can't see an Update Drive Tab only a Start Tab and when pressed I get the message 'path not found' Any ideas on what to do next
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I use Product Identification Code to try to get support I get an expired message
- Answer Internet Explorer Problem
- Answer Windows 7 is updating but has been stuck on "installing update 3 of 15". Says do not turn computer off. What do I do?
- Answer Windows Updates killed my audio device!!
- Answer Windows 8 Parental Control easily bypass