There was a problem mounting file
Asked by AlfianIrdandi on 11/05/2012 at 5:45 PM
I have a problem with my windows 8, early I can click file with extension .iso and it doesn't have error message, but after I re-install my windows 8, there's an error when I open .iso file, there is a error message, seems like " there was a problem mounting file". although there is an error message, but that file .iso still can opened. Please help to fix this.. thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook 2010 won't open public calendar
- Answer Easy copy/pastespecial syntax question
- Answer I cant install office 365 on my PC?
- Answer How to sync all Outlook contact fields, including user defined fields? And why is company field limited to 40 characters?
- Answer Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network. Check your network connection or modem.