There was a problem mounting file
Asked by AlfianIrdandi on 11/05/2012 at 5:45 PM
I have a problem with my windows 8, early I can click file with extension .iso and it doesn't have error message, but after I re-install my windows 8, there's an error when I open .iso file, there is a error message, seems like " there was a problem mounting file". although there is an error message, but that file .iso still can opened. Please help to fix this.. thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot Connect to Minecraft.net AND Bad Login? What do I do?
- Answer Install Apache, PHP and MySQL on Mac w/o MacPorts?
- Answer Which Apple laptop should I buy?
- Answer Apple RAID configuration vs Hardware RAID
- Answer Garageband: Pedal of Roland keyboard used as MIDI-instrument gets misinterpreted