There was a problem mounting file
Asked by AlfianIrdandi on 11/05/2012 at 5:45 PM
I have a problem with my windows 8, early I can click file with extension .iso and it doesn't have error message, but after I re-install my windows 8, there's an error when I open .iso file, there is a error message, seems like " there was a problem mounting file". although there is an error message, but that file .iso still can opened. Please help to fix this.. thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer je n'arrive pas a me connecte sur xbox musique
- Answer Windows 8 Media Center install impossible
- Answer Has anyone been able to get the Epson 4990 working with Window 8
- Answer Windows 8 audiodg CPU Hog
- Answer I have windows 7 and It has been blocked from use by Microsoft. I want to know why it's happen???(product key = 6H9HW-VD6G6-XH3HQ-KPXRD-QDWY2)