There was a problem mounting file
Asked by AlfianIrdandi on 11/05/2012 at 5:45 PM
I have a problem with my windows 8, early I can click file with extension .iso and it doesn't have error message, but after I re-install my windows 8, there's an error when I open .iso file, there is a error message, seems like " there was a problem mounting file". although there is an error message, but that file .iso still can opened. Please help to fix this.. thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 - Windows Live Mail
- Answer quiero poder volver usar el servicio de google chrome
- Answer EVERYTIME I TRY TO TAKE A PIC ON MY COMPUTER IT SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHILE TAKING THIS PHOTO . WHATS THE PROBLEM??
- Answer Security Update for Microsoft (KB2742597) won't install. What should I do. I already ran the "fix it" program.
- Answer Program Compatibility Applications for windows 8