There was a problem mounting file
Asked by AlfianIrdandi on 11/05/2012 at 5:45 PM
I have a problem with my windows 8, early I can click file with extension .iso and it doesn't have error message, but after I re-install my windows 8, there's an error when I open .iso file, there is a error message, seems like " there was a problem mounting file". although there is an error message, but that file .iso still can opened. Please help to fix this.. thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Desktop icons keep changing order after restart.
- Answer icons usually in the task bar do not appear upon start-up
- Answer How do I bring up a search in windows 7 without having to search through jscripts, emails, and websites?
- Answer Does anyone know about grouping files?
- Answer Get WDF_Violation when i open itunes and connect the latest ipod nano gen 7 to the computer