Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer problem with error code 0x8024402c
- Answer Select PRINT QUALITY when printing a PDF in Windows 8
- Answer Flight Simulator X + Windows 8 = Frequent crashes and no Acceleration
- Answer I am totally unable to reset factory presets to my tablet (Iconia W3)
- Answer Windows 7 laptop going to sleep when plugged in