Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Convert CGFloat to NSNumber in Swift
- Answer Is it possible to view an Access 2013 table in both Datasheet and Design View at the same time?
- Answer Cancel print job that is pending for Office 2016, Office Home and Student 2016
- Answer Match report's recordset to current form's displayed records
- Answer Microsoft Office was deleted from my computer