Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I connect an external monitor to a Dell Vostro 1500?
- Answer streets and trips licensing initialization error 0xC004D301
- Answer How many times higher is Mount Olympus than Mount Everest?
- Answer What would happen if your country had no president?
- Answer Is ellena still alive in the vampire diaries?