Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to do if IE, if Chrome, if Safari, if Opera, if Firefox, if Webkit HTML/CSS?
- Answer Why is Eclipse Juno Not using a new line for text commands?
- Answer What does everyone think about an online 3D shop?
- Answer HTML editing and script for website?
- Answer Plz help my teacher set work to do which is write 250 words about HASWA but don't knowhat else to put?