Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Do I need to restart IIS when I change site.master
- Answer printf output convert from one row to number of arguments
- Answer PHP if is chrome on windows
- Answer How to change vertically tabbed content panels into a responsive accordion or collapsible panels with media queries and jquery?
- Answer Why does my song restart when I change from vertical to horizontal view?