Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error ID: 16388 ATIeRecord Help
- Answer Windows8.1 update issue
- Answer Photo Slideshow Changed?
- Answer What happened to the bodies of the twelve American fliers who were imprisoned in Hiroshima and killed during the first Atomic bombing on August 6 1945?
- Answer What are some facts on The Watsons Go to Birmingham 1963?