Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What Victorian Brand names are still here?
- Answer How do you calculate normality of sodium thiosulphate after standardisation?
- Answer Why do you spit a lot when your thoart is hurting?
- Answer What were the two scavenge maps removed from left4dead 2?
- Answer Use a command block to "Sense" a player in a certain area