Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error when trying to sync a project plan to SharePoint
- Answer Can I fill in details in one document, and have it automatically populate 3 or 4 others?
- Answer Changing the colour of Data Bars based on a value
- Answer Had 2 emails created in Outlook, deleted one of the emails and lost all my contacts and calendar entries
- Answer Shade rows the same colour based on a cell value