Windows 7 Keeps prompting to reboot to install updates.
Unable to update my computer.
Message is "Restart your computer to finish installing important updates" "Windows can't update important files and services while the system is using them. Make sure to save your files before restarting." No matter how many times you reboot it will not install updates. Any ideas?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to maximize all the skills and gain all the perks?
- Answer How to get perfect launch in NFS:MW?
- Answer Text randomly disappears while typing?
- Answer Credit card readers for iPhone - Can I use it as another input device?
- Answer Display a pixel-for-pixel copy of a Mac-created Keynote presentation on iPad