The movement of water is like the flow of the electricity Electricity must have a complete path for the flow This movement is called?
Asked on 11/03/2012 at 12:43 PM
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Expand path to actual subdirectory containing package binaries for local repositories
- Answer OS X autoswitch the input method
- Answer What did the 10.8.2 update do to break an AMP stack's vhosts?
- Answer Can iBooks be synced from an iPad to a new computer to save my documents?
- Answer My OS closes down after 5 seconds of inactivity (with the alert pop-up)