Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktop
Asked by RaySoutheren on 11/02/2012 at 5:43 AM
I am definitely connected to the internet, am logged into my Microsoft account, and have no trouble using internet explorer or mail from the desktop, but for some reason when I try to use any of the tiles I the start menu, it cannot connect to the internet. I also cannot use tiles/apps like photos for example, which don't even need the internet, and yes my pictures are in the pictures library.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Whenever I try to download anything off of internet explorer it runs it runs and runs a security scan then says cant be downloaded
- Answer KB2792100 is installing over and over again, Server 2003 SP2
- Answer Help Windows 8 constantly freezing. 911
- Answer broad band dialler creation
- Answer Annoying flashing of borders after brief inactivity in Windows 8