Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktop
Asked by RaySoutheren on 11/02/2012 at 5:43 AM
I am definitely connected to the internet, am logged into my Microsoft account, and have no trouble using internet explorer or mail from the desktop, but for some reason when I try to use any of the tiles I the start menu, it cannot connect to the internet. I also cannot use tiles/apps like photos for example, which don't even need the internet, and yes my pictures are in the pictures library.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer CUDA thrust: how to realize "partition" that supports "stencil"?
- Answer GetQueuedCompletionStatus can't dequeue IO from IOCP if the thread which originally issued the IO is blocking in ReadFile under windows 8
- Answer Unable to see line graphs using Mondrian+Jpivot
- Answer Slides.js fade / opacity issue with transparent PNGs
- Answer Continuous synthesis of static waveform in Android using AudioTrack class