Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktop
Asked by RaySoutheren on 11/02/2012 at 5:43 AM
I am definitely connected to the internet, am logged into my Microsoft account, and have no trouble using internet explorer or mail from the desktop, but for some reason when I try to use any of the tiles I the start menu, it cannot connect to the internet. I also cannot use tiles/apps like photos for example, which don't even need the internet, and yes my pictures are in the pictures library.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to validate Windows Media Player 11 in Windows XP?
- Answer What animal lives in a team?
- Answer What scientist discovered that atoms have distinct energy levels?
- Answer What are the physical properties of silver?
- Answer Should you just throw bread crumbs out onto the street for wild birds to oicjk at them?