Using Windows 8, I cannot connect to the internet through the start menu, or use any of the tiles, but can still connect through the desktop
Asked by RaySoutheren on 11/02/2012 at 5:43 AM
I am definitely connected to the internet, am logged into my Microsoft account, and have no trouble using internet explorer or mail from the desktop, but for some reason when I try to use any of the tiles I the start menu, it cannot connect to the internet. I also cannot use tiles/apps like photos for example, which don't even need the internet, and yes my pictures are in the pictures library.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Looking for an flashcard/memorization app that pops up questions throughout the day
- Answer Has anyone else been able to find out why Back to my Mac isn't working in Yosemite?
- Answer Can I use an iPad Air (iPad 5) screen protector on my iPad Air 2 (iPad 6)
- Answer iPad to pc connection help
- Answer Can you place a shortcut or a link to a website in the dock in osx?