Asked by snowangel211 on 08/11/2012 at 7:00 PM
I tried the "Fix it" and that did not work. I am unsure what to do. Here is the Error code I have recieved. :
"WindowsUpdate_8007065E" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". I have no idea what that means, and I have checked Microsft answrs and the whole windows database for help. No one has an answer. I don't know where else to turn or what to do.. :(
Here is some additional information if this can help. I have a new hard Drive, was just installed by a dell tech this past thursday, so I don't have any virus issues or infections. I have Mc afee as my anti virus software. I have disabled the software and my firewall as well, and then En abled them after trying to see if the update would work. It hasn't worked. I have no idea what is wrong or why it is not working. Thank you for your help if you are able to help me.
I reset the window update components. I have done everything. PLZZZ HELP!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have 2 operating systems need to remove one
- Answer when window opens, a STM3 Trayicon: E_FATIAEP。EXE - application error appears. How to remove this problem
- Answer won't play emailed song. it did before...says Windows media player encountered a problem downloading this file
- Answer slow wireless download speed
- Answer How to add Windows Media Center to Windows 8 Pro (RTM)