Asked by snowangel211 on 08/11/2012 at 7:00 PM
I tried the "Fix it" and that did not work. I am unsure what to do. Here is the Error code I have recieved. :
"WindowsUpdate_8007065E" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". I have no idea what that means, and I have checked Microsft answrs and the whole windows database for help. No one has an answer. I don't know where else to turn or what to do.. :(
Here is some additional information if this can help. I have a new hard Drive, was just installed by a dell tech this past thursday, so I don't have any virus issues or infections. I have Mc afee as my anti virus software. I have disabled the software and my firewall as well, and then En abled them after trying to see if the update would work. It hasn't worked. I have no idea what is wrong or why it is not working. Thank you for your help if you are able to help me.
I reset the window update components. I have done everything. PLZZZ HELP!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PR must be integrated into the six phases of the force projection planning process?
- Answer Qualitative approach in human resource planning?
- Answer Who developed the first emergency navigation?
- Answer What are the things you wanted to achieve but could not achieve and the reasons for not achieving them?
- Answer How do you size a self-tapping screw?