Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed
Upgrade from win 7 to win 8 yesterday and when I open outlook 2010 I get the following error message; "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again."
Any help would be appreciated,
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer web site building and hosting?
- Answer Is there a word generator for this type of text?
- Answer how many ways are their to access inspect elements? on any browser is it possible to disable it on a website?
- Answer Need help drawing an arrow head in Java?
- Answer what does "big data" really means?