Outlook 2010 "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed
Upgrade from win 7 to win 8 yesterday and when I open outlook 2010 I get the following error message; "Identiy Switch Cancelled - The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again."
Any help would be appreciated,
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Generate a version number of my site thanks to git?
- Answer SQL: sort by number of empty columns
- Answer $addToSet and $inc for updatind a row
- Answer How would you write a For Loop that advances the currentFrame by 1 if it is below a certain Frame
- Answer C++ simple hooks and hiding command prompt