Some files are missing ! Your Windows media recovery disc will provide you with these....
Asked by Faz Factor on 08/10/2012 at 1:05 PM
Once I tried to Refresh my System without the files being affected, but when I had clicked on the option it says" Some files are missing ! Your Windows media recovery disc will provide you with these". I inserted the Windows 8 disc which I had burned. Then it refreshed. At first time use I tried to check it by clicking Refresh the settings again. This time no error was spotted and I could have continued if I wanted to. When I restarted the system the same error comes again while clicking on the option. What should I do ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to recover data from or repair a corrupt Word 2010 file
- Answer Black Screen w/ White Cursor Near End of Fresh Installation
- Answer How can I import a group address folder from XP to 8.1?
- Answer Windows 8.1 - urlmon.dll missing or not compatible
- Answer Everything opens as one program? Even the icons are switched to it?