autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you say captive in Swahili?
- Answer What is the function of HCL In the body?
- Answer What is the website for wendys payroll stubs?
- Answer What dose smirti mean in English?
- Answer Where is the fuse for the rear acc outlet of a 98 Isuzu Rodeo--Acc outlet under lighter and all other electical works and all fuses are fine?