autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to fix MP3AudioStream error?
- Answer What Are Some Options To Convert Url-Encoded Form Data to JSON in .Net
- Answer Success and Error functions not firing in Ajax call
- Answer Displaying all XYSeries at once in jFreeChart for improving speed
- Answer Tansition from ejml to library with sparse matrices