autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How fast the Amazon River flow?
- Answer Is a trapziod congruent similar or neither?
- Answer Is it true that botswana is rich but batswana are poor?
- Answer Is FXCM interesting and beneficial for me My major is business?
- Answer I downloaded forextrader app on iphone And registered a demo account A specialist called me directly and asked me if i am interested is this a safe site Are the laughing at me?