autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I make Word's spell checker accept Latin phrases without adding bad English words?
- Answer my office 2013 word mail merge can not show the excel sheets and open the source information.
- Answer Windows 8 tcpip.sys BSOD
- Answer How do I change the size of icons in detals view?
- Answer Icannot use Dragon