autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Teaching front end web technology to a complete beginner
- Answer how does self in a child class exactly work in php
- Answer Regular expression in Java to match comma only if it occurs in the .css method signature
- Answer Why doesn't Outlook 2013 automatically send and receive?
- Answer Office Home and Student 2010 not working on windows 8 after upgrade