autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Installing zlib via Homebrew (make: *** [deflate.o] Error 254) [on hold]
- Answer HP Officejet 6500A Plus Printer-Troubleshooting
- Answer Please help me fix a corrupted library for WMP12, Windows 8.1
- Answer windows 8 wifi automatic disconnect problem
- Answer reset computer back to factory conditions