autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer On CS GO competitive, is it useful to report someone every round?
- Answer setting maxpostsize in tomcat 7 to 0 or negative val not making any change
- Answer I'm trying to parse an XML file single loop works, but nested loop does not give the expected result
- Answer How Console.WriteLine affects stack of exceptions
- Answer Glyphicon displaying another image