autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]
Asked by Saurav Bhimsaria on 10/20/2012 at 6:10 AM
Two days ago, I downloaded Windows 8 Release Preview 32-bit English on Windows 7 Starter and then I extracted it to a USB. After that I tried to install on my another pc using Windows XP SP3. But when I tried to install the setup, It said, "autorun.dll can not be loaded or is corrupted. The setup can not continue. Error code [0x7e]". Please help me about this as I don't want to download it again.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer UI Test for a UIAlert in Swift
- Answer Hadoop Exception java.lang.NoSuchMethodError when calling hdfsOpenFile in hdfs C API
- Answer One Drive Access from Within Office 2016
- Answer Need simple way to override string expression in subreport query using DoCmd.OpenReport
- Answer POP3 account in Outlook 2016 has no contacts or notes