microsoft office starter 2010 licensing problem
Asked by FrankKenney on 10/19/2012 at 12:57 PM
We recently purchased two laptops for our family, both use Windows Premium 7 Home edition. There is a problem with one of the laptops when you try to open Windows office Starter. Whether it is Word or Excel it will open and then a window pops up and says "Microsoft Office has encountered a problem with licensing and will need to close. If problem persist, uninstall and reinstall your product." When you click ok Office then closes out. Our other laptop does not have this problem. Both laptops have Office Starter pre-installed on the laptops at the time of purchase. Nothing was modified or changed to cause this problem with Office not being able to open. What can I do to correct the problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer [Windows 8.1] My background keeps disappearing and coming back
- Answer windows explorer keep crashing
- Answer What has happened to the climate on the 20th?
- Answer How much does it cost for a wedding in goa?
- Answer My crush and i have this thing that the last person to fall asleep has to send the first person to fall asleep a cute message well sleeping What is a cute message to send him?