microsoft office starter 2010 licensing problem
Asked by FrankKenney on 10/19/2012 at 12:57 PM
We recently purchased two laptops for our family, both use Windows Premium 7 Home edition. There is a problem with one of the laptops when you try to open Windows office Starter. Whether it is Word or Excel it will open and then a window pops up and says "Microsoft Office has encountered a problem with licensing and will need to close. If problem persist, uninstall and reinstall your product." When you click ok Office then closes out. Our other laptop does not have this problem. Both laptops have Office Starter pre-installed on the laptops at the time of purchase. Nothing was modified or changed to cause this problem with Office not being able to open. What can I do to correct the problem?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot Place Volume Icon in Taskbar
- Answer wi error code 0x80070078
- Answer RunDLL error: The specified module could not be found. Printing Problem
- Answer During the initial setup of a new laptop computer with Windows 8 software, I misspelled my e-mail address. How do I change the e-mail address?
- Answer Moving Windows 8 to a new computer