How to Recover Google account password for android phone
Password may seem as a simple thing, but has a great significance when it comes to securing various accounts and data.
Posted by jerrymatt on 07/18/2019 at 7:33 AM
Simple steps to recover Google password on your Android device
For the Google account users, it is quite essential to create a unique password in
order to maintain its security. However, there are times when users face issues to access their account especially because of the unique password. So, in order to help out the users, here are the simple steps to recover Google password on Android. Besides, one can also seek assistance by contacting Google Recovery Help.
Recover Google account password on Android
1. For this process the user needs to launch the Google recovery g.co/recover by using a
browser on their Android device.
2. Once the user is directed to the recovery page, enter Google email
address and tap on Next option.
3. Further, a prompt to enter last password will appear which user needs to skip
and tap on another way.
4. After that, user needs to select send code on phone option.
5. Thereafter, a code will be sent on the linked phone number which user needs to
provide when prompted.
6. After that, once the account is verified, the user will be provided with
an option to create new password for their Google account.
Besides, the user can also request to send a code on the linked recovery email
id. In case, if the user still face any issues in recovering Google password, then one can easily reach out to the help centre for assistance.