Tips from Sneaker Heads on Scoring the Hottest Shoes and Keeping Them Fresh
Sneaker Con, a gathering of shoe fanatics founded in 2009, brought 500 vendors and over 19,000 people to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York late last year. The heart and soul of the event is the trading pit, an area in the back of the 840,000-square-foot center where a crowd of mostly teenage boys was talking and holding up their sneakers, looking for buyers. The experience was overwhelming, confusing (where are their parents?) and educational. Yeezy 500 Discount online with hgih quality
But first, some quick tips:
1) Store your sneakers in a dark space, because light can cause yellowing, which devalues your shoes.
2) Become friends with people who work at sneaker shops.
3) Always check details like font and stitching when verifying real versus fake sneakers.
4) Ask your elders for their old clothes and sneakers. Chances are they will eventually come back in style.
5) Wash your insoles for, well, obvious reasons.
Here’s what the sneaker experts had to say for themselves.
No responses yet. Be the first one!