How to Fix Avast UI Failed to Load?
If you are facing the issue of Avast UI failing to load, it could be because of several reasons. This is something that can be solved using simple troubleshooting methods. The steps that need to be followed are as given below:
- Open the start menu on your system and click on control panel.
- Now navigate to programs and then to the option of Programs and features.
- You would be given a list of programs that are installed, choose the Avast Anti-virus application.
- Now click on the option of Uninstall or change button and opt for the option of repair.
- The software would then automatically repair any error and would make all the necessary changes.
- Once this is done, restart your system and check whether the issue has been rectified.
If you find the issue has not been solved, it would be best suggested that you connect with the Avast Customer Care number and avail professional guidance on how to solve the issue.
More Read: Avast Tech Support Number
No responses yet. Be the first one!