How To Setup your Roku Account?
Do you want to learn how to Setup your Roku account ? Have you already tried and failed? Not to worry. We are here to guide you. It is not rocket science anyway.
For those of you who are new to this process, we have a small prelude. The Roku account creation process is common to all Roku devices starting from the first generation Roku to the latest Roku Ultra. The good thing about the Roku account ( Roku.com/link) is that you can manage all of your Roku devices using a single account. Unlike other devices which require you to create a separate account for each of them, the Roku needs just one. Additionally, you do not have to maintain individual accounts for the various subscribed channels. They can all be maintained under one Roku account.
Now, let’s get into the actual process of creating a Roku account. Wouldn’t you surprised if we told you that all you need is your name and an email ID to create a Roku account?
- 1.In the first text box, you should enter your first name as it is in your official records
- 2.In the second text box, you should enter your last name
- 3.Then the next text box will prompt you to enter a valid email address (provide one that you are currently using. You will need this for accessing your Roku account).
- 4.You can now choose a unique password for your account (use an alphanumeric text to make it a strong password. But at the same time keep it simple, so that you can remember it easily).
- 5.In the checkbox found at the bottom of the page, make a selection if you are at least 18 years of age
- 6.Click on the Submit button found at the end of the page and make sure you have filled the appropriate details onto all the fields.
Note: All of the steps mentioned above are mandatory.
- You will be redirected to another webpage (this is also part of the setup process)
- Here enter your card details such as the number and the expiry date to complete the account creation.
With all these details in hand, you should now be familiar with how to Setup your Roku account procedure. For any other clarifications, call us on our toll-free number or visit our website – www.roku.com/link .
No responses yet. Be the first one!