QuickBooks Error Code 1330 during QuickBooks POS Installation
QuickBooks is a promising accounting and bookkeeping software. It was made to fulfill the accounting needs of small and medium-sized businesses. In this post, we are going to discuss on QuickBooks POS Error 1330 and how to repair it.
Reasons for QuickBooks POS 1330 Error
This QuickBooks Error 1330 is a critical error. It usually occurs when we assign incompatible digital signature to another tab records which runs in the background. This error is also known as Windows Error. We highly suggest you reset your QuickBooks framework to get rid of this error. Else, you can uninstall QuickBooks POS applications and then reinstall it.
Fixation for QuickBooks POS 1330 Error
- Reboot your computer and then log-in as Admin.
- Download POS update, if any update for POS is there.
Now shut all the programs running on your system and implement the instructions mentioned below:
- Open Processes option by starting the Task Manager.
- Terminate all the active process of the .exe file.
- Shut all the POS services active onto the system: QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Find .msc files.
- Choose Services Window and find QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Shut POS Services and the services windows
- Clean all the data belonging to a folder of the updated product
- Close your Windows Explorer dialogue box.
- Update your QuickBooks POS
We hope that the points mentioned above did help you a lot and if not then feel free to seek help from QuickBooks Point of Sale Support team by calling on their toll-free number at +1(800)880-6389.
No responses yet. Be the first one!