Final Fantasy XIV Hotfixes for PS4 - Update Version 7.29 Patch Notes
Square Enix has released a new patch for PS4 - Final Fantasy XIV update version 7.29 some days ago. This patch is also available on PC.
Final Fantasy XIV customers have already been facing crashes in Eureka, and this new patch of less than 100 MB is designed to fix these crashes. This was released immediately after update version 4.45 on PC and PS4. The following is definitely the content integrated in this update listed inside the patch notes.
[Update Version] - version 7.29
[Date and Time] - Nov. 26, 2018 10:17 p.m. (PST)
[Affected Service] - FINAL FANTASY XIV
[Affected Platform] - PS4
[Update Details] - The concern that the server would crash under certain circumstances in Eureka has been addressed.
The game customers are going to be automatically updated upon launch.
Square Enix announced at a recent Final Fantasy XIV fanfest that the Final Fantasy XIV will get a brand new expansion Stormbringer set to launch inside the early summer of 2019. To celebrate this announcement, you will find 3 days of no cost login period for all those who wanted to return for the online subscription-based MMO.
Final Fantasy XIV was firstly launched for the PC and PS3 in 2013 and after that ported to PS4 later too. It truly is currently only obtainable on these each platforms and also has cross-platform support amongst them. You can get the least expensive FFXIV Gil on professional web site igxe.com, which has been carrying out ffxiv gil organization for years!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many students with ADHD are currently being served in the US
- Answer How many students with ADHD are currently being served in the U.S?
- Answer Has a number of students identified increased in recent years? If so, what are some of the reporting reasons for that increase ?
- Answer NBA 2K16 is unquestionably the game for you personally
- Answer You will end up accustomed a circadian almost all fatigue