How do you add a Epson printer to a network?
Connect to the printer (Windows).
Click the Start menu and select Control Panel. ...
Select "Devices and Printers" or "View devices and printers".
Click Add a printer at the top of the window.
Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer".
Select your network printer from the list and click Next.
For more info, Contact us at Epson Printer Technical Support UK
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Gain cheap RS 3 platinum on Runescapepal pertaining to training your Dungeoneering
- Answer left click no response
- Answer Garden Shears entails a lot of cutting and pruning knives and shears
- Answer Clean Room others are in a panic about the gloomy
- Answer If you've Cable Wire participated in building