How Can You Dispatch The Documents To The Kindle iPhone App?
I need your Help!!!!!!!!!!
I have kindle device. I am facing some problem in my Kindle device. Can someone tell me that how to dispatch documents on kindle iPhone App? it's urgent.
Posted by blakejones on 06/12/2018 at 12:20 AM
Here, I am recommending you the best possible method, to Dispatch The Documents To The Kindle iPhone App, Just Follow these steps:
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes, following the installation instructions on the Apple website. Once the installation is complete, launch iTunes by clicking its icon on the desktop. If iTunes is already installed, click the "Help" menu and select "Check for updates" to ensure the latest version is installed.
2. Connect the iPhone to your computer using its USB cable. iTunes will detect the iPhone and create an entry for it in the Devices section.
3. Select the iPhone from the Devices list and open the "Apps" tab in the main iTunes window. Scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
4. Select the Kindle app from the "Apps" list. A list of currently installed e-books and documents will be displayed in the Documents box to the right.
5. Drag and drop your documents or e-book files from your computer into the Documents box in iTunes. The document files will be sent to the Kindle application automatically, where they will be immediately accessible in the app's library.
If you don’t get satisfied with the solutions, you can go for the professional help by just visiting here: Kindle Com Support