How to stop spam emails?
Please tell me, how to stop spam emails from my SBCglobal emails. When receive spam emails i irritated . Please give me suggestion.
Posted by nicolesmithus on 05/16/2018 at 6:15 AM
1. Train your filter
When you find spam in your inbox, don’t just delete it. Select it, and tell your mail client that this particular message is spam. How you do this depends on your client. For instance, if you’re using Gmail’s website, click the Report spam button in the toolbar (the icon looks like an exclamation point inside a stop sign).
2. Never respond to spam
If you recognize something as spam before you open it, don’t open it. If you open it and then realize it’s spam, close it. Do not click a link or a button, or download a file, from a message that you even remotely suspect is spam.
If you opened a spam because it appeared to be coming from a friend or co-worker, contact them immediately and let them know that their account has been compromised.
3. Hide your email address
The more people who have your email address, the more spam you’re going to get. So keep your address close to your chest.
Don’t publish it on the web unless you absolutely have to. (I have to, and it’s not fun.) And if you have to, use a different address for that purpose.
Posted by sarasmithca on 05/17/2018 at 12:47 AM
The CAN-SPAM Act: A Compliance Guide for Business site, emails are unacceptable and considered spam if they:
- Have false or misleading header information
- Have deceptive subject lines
- Are not identified as an add
- Do Not tell recipients where they are located
- If there are no opt out links to stop future emails
- Do not promptly process opt-out requests
- If the emails are from Unmonitored marketing companies
Posted by ashleygray on 06/26/2018 at 6:08 AM
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Pull up an email from the offending sender. ...
- Hit the down arrow to the far right of the sender's name.
- Click Block (Sender Name) from the list that drops down.
- Press Block to confirm.
- Click the gear Settings icon on the top right of your inbox.