What is The Correct Way to Align Canon Printer Print Head?
There are two different ways to align Canon printer print head, one is an automatic method and other is manual alignment. Manual alignment can be done by following these instructions:
- Open Printer driver setup window.
- From Maintenance tab, click on Custom settings and switch the bar to manual alignment.
- Now tick the checkbox of “Align Head Manually” and click Ok.
- On Maintenance tab, click Print Head Alignment to open alignment dialog box.
- Then load the paper in the machine and check if the machine is turned on.
- After that, click Align Print Head and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check the print pattern and click OK.
- When a confirmation message appears, click Ok.
Repeat these steps for second and third print pattern. In case, you get stuck in the middle of the process then feel free to call us on 08081782624 Canon Printer Support Number UK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!