How do I recover my hacked Gmail account?
Posted by sherlock0012 on 03/13/2018 at 7:29 AM
Here are some very easy steps to recover hacked Gmail account
1. Visit Google login page and tap on “Need help?”.
2. Google Account Recovery page will open the select “I don’t know my password” option and put your Gmail ID and tap on “continue”.
3. Enter the Captcha and click on “Continue”.
4. Now, enter your last password in the text box.
5. Verify your identity by choosing “verify your identity” option.
6. It will redirect you to the verification process. Answer multiple questions to verify your identity.
7. If the information provided by you will match then you will be able to reset your Gmail account password.
Posted by emmaverxn on 03/13/2018 at 3:51 PM