How To Configure My Yahoo Mail Account In MS Outlook
The best and easiest way to Configure Yahoo mail With MS Outlook is by using POP settings. The settings that you need to configure are :
Incoming Mail (POP) Server
- Server - pop.mail.yahoo.com
- Port - 995
- Requires SSL – Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
- Server - smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port - 465 or 587
- Requires SSL - Yes
- Requires TLS - Yes (if available)
Then you need to fill out your login info and select “YES” in the option of required authentication.
Posted by austinwalker on 09/21/2017 at 4:39 AM
Yahoo customer care
number numberfor quick support 8555100777
Posted by caseywmorales on 09/28/2017 at 2:10 AM
Check box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select the radio button next to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Can you answer these?
- Answer kaelyn where do really live?
- Answer Is there valuv to reporting protocol in the world health organixationthat has organized certain codimg scenaries and heirarchies?
- Answer How do I enter my verification code
- Answer c / program files (x86) / uniblue mechanic / python27.dll
- Answer My motorola phone is completely reset, whats the best way to recover the deleted contact?