error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer pompt loop when getting user to copy text in a textbox using prompt and jqueery
- Answer Why does WatchService generate so many operations?
- Answer iOS: Different image sizes when app is installed via Xcode or IPA
- Answer c# winform can't catch thirdparty dll error and forced to closed
- Answer Using Spongy Castle library to generate a key pair in ECDH