error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does Power Nap work for multiple users?
- Answer Unable to Boot Up, stuck at "Checking Disk Errors" for 20 hours.
- Answer USB to SATA Optical Drive enclosure is recognised as Mass Storage
- Answer comment faire passer la souris d'un écran à l'autre?
- Answer i have same error as i read in other's post , i.e the bios is not fully acpi compliant . stop: 0000A5 , MY bios version is A03 .