error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Relational databases - Normalizing relations?
- Answer How do I change the font color on tumblr?
- Answer what is the largest decimal value that can be stored in a ST register in assembly?
- Answer Minecraft New World But Keep The Old?
- Answer work offline .css and .js files access local directory not online files?