error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Colour banding with gradients despite using RGBA_8888 everywhere
- Answer COCOS2d V2 CCSprite Background Image dimension
- Answer localhost server not responding for middleman development environment
- Answer Error executing Seam EJBQL - "java.lang.IllegalStateException: invalid select clause for query"
- Answer Should nested views be layout views?