error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a keyboard shortcut to target my companion?
- Answer Is it possible to control view direction with only the keyboard?
- Answer How much am I supposed to tilt the controller?
- Answer Is there a way to reverse looking up and down?
- Answer How to mail link from mobile Safari to an Exchange address book entry?