error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which part of the scientific is based on the gathered data?
- Answer Higher-order functions and ST
- Answer Ibatis 2.3, Spring 3 and CGLIB 2.1_3 connection timed out exception
- Answer how to create multiple logical tablets in single levelDB instance?
- Answer Error C2061 - Allegro 4.2 Game in VS2010