error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are Potions supposed to do In Find Mii 2?
- Answer Does a sapper affect a large robot beyond disabling his allies?
- Answer How can I sync my new iPad on Ubuntu?
- Answer Why doesn't IOS mail delete from my pop server?
- Answer How to vertically align a text block at the bottom of a page in Pages?