error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you calculate cosine similarity in search engine development using java program?
- Answer What is the reason when blood comes in latrine?
- Answer Two user requests modify the same datastore entity in Google App Engine Application?
- Answer How do I move a label to a new line?
- Answer Ajax navigation/browser back