error code: 0x80073b01 and MS Essentials disabled
I noticed that my MS Essentials was turned off. I did not do this. When I tried to turn it on I got the error code: 0x80073b01. I have tried to download many different types of antivirus since this but each time my computer tells me they have a virus in them and won't let me do this. I have also tried to follow various tips I found online and nothing has helped.
Do I have a virus or could some other easy fix?
I have windows 7 - 64 bit operating system.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Whose 1804 Imperial Decree on Burials created the idea of a cemetery as a kind of landscape garden?
- Answer Can we allow "pass-through" for a CSS style from a parent to its decendants?
- Answer Error whilst running Python .py files from terminal on Mac
- Answer Save and Load testing classify Naive Bayes Classifier in NLTK in another method
- Answer Part screen Android application, always on top