Ask A Question

How do you access "Computer" or "Control Panel" in W8?

Asked by RoyBrooks on 08/07/2012 at 11:39 AM
What key presses or mouse gestures access Computer as in W7 or Control Panel? 
View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community


No responses yet. Be the first one!

    [Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]