Error code: 0x7c919af2
This pops up every time I boot my computer: svchost.exe 0x7c919af2 referenced memory at 0x00000010 Memory could not be "written".
Then a total of 3 DOS windows pop open, titled in reference to MSE, which close shortly thereafter.
And then my Firewall is NOT on.
This began several days ago, after spending a great deal of time and effort trying to chase down failed installs of updates for .NET framework. There's no telling what I've screwed up.
Using WIN XP Pro SP3.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer terminal sudo or su asks for password in Mountain Lion OS X
- Answer load program from Hard Drive (HD)
- Answer DirectX incompatible with Steam games.
- Answer I have a notebook of gigabyte with win 7 home premume .it cant restore to factory . I tryed restoer in control panel and recovery . but it was imposible.
- Answer trouble sending mail on windows live mail