Error code: 0x7c919af2
This pops up every time I boot my computer: svchost.exe 0x7c919af2 referenced memory at 0x00000010 Memory could not be "written".
Then a total of 3 DOS windows pop open, titled in reference to MSE, which close shortly thereafter.
And then my Firewall is NOT on.
This began several days ago, after spending a great deal of time and effort trying to chase down failed installs of updates for .NET framework. There's no telling what I've screwed up.
Using WIN XP Pro SP3.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to properly map the DTOs in Hibernate so that SessionFactory initializes properly?
- Answer Is it possible for a query to have none existent group value but returns null for its row?
- Answer A simple way to save a file version to a child folder and generate/increment a log?
- Answer insert date gap if date sequence missed in sql
- Answer Regex pattern to look for a word