Error code: 0x7c919af2
This pops up every time I boot my computer: svchost.exe 0x7c919af2 referenced memory at 0x00000010 Memory could not be "written".
Then a total of 3 DOS windows pop open, titled in reference to MSE, which close shortly thereafter.
And then my Firewall is NOT on.
This began several days ago, after spending a great deal of time and effort trying to chase down failed installs of updates for .NET framework. There's no telling what I've screwed up.
Using WIN XP Pro SP3.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to run Command Line arguments from Eclipse in Windows?
- Answer How do I handle popups using mechanize-python?
- Answer Can all set-methods (setters) be used as get-methods (getters)?
- Answer How to upgrade iPhone 3GS to iOS 5 now that iOS 6 is out?
- Answer Any solution to windows update Error(s) found: Code 80080005