Error code: 0x7c919af2
This pops up every time I boot my computer: svchost.exe 0x7c919af2 referenced memory at 0x00000010 Memory could not be "written".
Then a total of 3 DOS windows pop open, titled in reference to MSE, which close shortly thereafter.
And then my Firewall is NOT on.
This began several days ago, after spending a great deal of time and effort trying to chase down failed installs of updates for .NET framework. There's no telling what I've screwed up.
Using WIN XP Pro SP3.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer hi guys and dev's i need HELP! on how to delete this folders.......
- Answer How do I stop Windows automatically changing resolution when a new display is detected?
- Answer can not update to service pack3 on Xp keep getting error code 0x80244019
- Answer I have an extra and unwanted internet connection in the task tray(notification area)
- Answer Search results found on different drive