none of my troubleshooters work "an unexpected error occured and the troubleshooter couldnt start
Asked by JamellaRaybon on 09/26/2012 at 10:43 PM
I cant use any of the troubleshooters in the control panel, and trouble getting my printer to re-install, when I click devices and printers in the control panel, instead of it loading right away, a green bar moves along the top where devices and printers are , but you can click the selecton and it will load, if I go into the security in control panel and choose troubleshoot, I receive the error message , an error occurred while downloading the trouble shooter, or an unexpected error has occurred, The troubleshooting wizard cant continue. When I tried to access microsoft fix-it, I receive error message, troubleshooting cannot continue because an error has occurred, runtime error, code: 80040402, also error codes, 0x800B010E. I am running windows 7 service pack 1, on Dell Inspiron laptop. I am pulling my hair out! please help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer change drive letter
- Answer What kind of RAM should I buy for the Gateway E-2000 desktop?
- Answer I found errors in checking for updates. WHY?
- Answer I Have Windows 7 and I have got pad locks on the bottom corner of some of my Photograph in my picture's what have I done to get these.
- Answer problem instaling huawei E3231