How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is going to be at 2012?
- Answer Missing "Web Projects" in Tools>Options>Projects and Solutions in VS 2010 Ultimate
- Answer When can I use DSDM Atern as a methodology for a project?
- Answer JToolBars in JTabbedPanes; incorrect tab name when docked and undocked
- Answer the difference between metamorphism vs polimorphism