How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Since I upgraded from vista to window 8 i have lost my display device driver for my HP m8530f. Need help on what to do?
- Answer The AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller is unable to boot when I turn on my PC
- Answer Can't delete all users files on Windows 8
- Answer What helps digest your food it grosses out of grown ups you may call it spit?
- Answer Where do Tasmanian devils get their food from?