How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Java mid-level programmer looking for resources?
- Answer Can I tell by the number of the file of the installation package if it is up to date?
- Answer How to get Left + Right Audio Sounds in Sony Vages PRO?
- Answer What are these in assembly language? int 21h mov ah,2 mov ah,4ch?
- Answer MIPS printing user arguments?