How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't install Office 365 Home Premium, Military
- Answer having problems reinstalling office after doing recovery in windows 8
- Answer What does this command do: sudo dscl . passwd /Users/administrator thePassword
- Answer factory settings are gone out of my computer
- Answer ...a problem I've had for over a year and I want it stopped now. This update (KB2667402) simply will not install...