How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Double-clicking to open a file on a standalone matlab application
- Answer Java - using Point class to return values of locations in a 2D array
- Answer overflow hidden not working in ios devices using particles
- Answer Why C89 library not contains functions for create/delete/rename/remove directory?
- Answer How to hide scrollbars in WebView in Windows 8?