How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer will office 2007 run on windows 8.1
- Answer IF condition in mailmerge does not get rid of blank line in word 2013
- Answer How can I stop having to enter my credentials nine times to open, edit and save a document from OneDrive Online?
- Answer Cannot disconnect my windows account from my pc settings
- Answer Toshiba store.e canvio 2 TB 3,5 zoll externe Festplatte