How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the best way to produce seedless oranges generation after generation?
- Answer What is the noun form of verb laugh?
- Answer What do plants do for aphids?
- Answer Why does this MySQL not execute correctly?
- Answer Cannot run xmlhttprequest in Chrome App : provisional headers & No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin'