How do I uninstall optimizer pro v3.0?
Asked by curious!!! on 08/04/2012 at 10:12 PM
I am running Windows 7 on Samsung computer. I do not recall installing the optimizer pro and keep getting pop ups telling me i have over 3000 threats to my computer although my antivirus does not pick anything up. I've tried to uninstall it using the ad/remove programs but it will not allow. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Under what circumstances would you use a sequential file over a database? Describe these circumstances. When w?
- Answer I need help me with the new ABMA Computer Engineering 2013 Syllabus, how can I access it?.?
- Answer Please help me I just got iOS 7?
- Answer Why can't I submit data to a SQL database in Infopath 2013?
- Answer how long does it take for Office 2013 student to update?