I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does that exception management code stinks?
- Answer dom save element to string
- Answer git svn - Can I use git and svn at the same time? no need interaction between git and svn
- Answer How to provide autocomplete for a complex property inside a custom asp server control
- Answer Passing a 2d char array to another function