I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer help me understand this simple c program?
- Answer Shaded Areas Not Printing on Excel or Word 2010 documents.
- Answer How do I uninstall Publisher 2013 and install Publisher 2010 without impacting other Office 2013 applications?
- Answer IF(Sum(IsError Assistance
- Answer Quicksteps move email to a non-existent folder