I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to make selected text in JTextArea into a String?
- Answer C++ task incorrect results
- Answer Why nested for loop doesn't work in this subprocess condition
- Answer How do I make an address in a website open up as a map on smart phones?
- Answer I want to learn c# programming,but i don't know ,how can start ?