I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I make a Trending Chart
- Answer un probleme est survenu durant le telechargement ( pas de details )
- Answer Inbox only is only showing todays emails, an hour ago I had todays, yesterday, last week, last month and older all showing in my inbox.
- Answer How do you know you were Bcc'd on an email?
- Answer I have had the "We're repairing Office Programs & features" (this shouldn't take too long, etc). -seems to be stuck