View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Are there any disadvantages to pre-ordering the latest iPhone through Apple?
- Answer Get exclamation point alert icon when opening most pictures in iPhoto
- Answer TextEdit shows dialogs about not having permission to open any files
- Answer Issues with Live Mail
- Answer MY COMPUTER KEEPS SAYING MISSING FILE CALLED GREG