I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you get over the feeling of being betrayed by the man you love?
- Answer What are fun games to play at your 11th birthday party at a hotel my mom will be there so nothing that will get us in trouble?
- Answer The arrest in 1950 of which couple led to a major communist witch-hunt trial?
- Answer iOS mixing audio adjusting volume levels
- Answer How to make checkbox checked?