I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reading JSON from URL and adding MKAnnotations
- Answer Ascensor JS Loading Issue Internet Explorer
- Answer BST [homework] how does this method of iterative traversal work?
- Answer jQuery UI effect causes iframe reload
- Answer How to apply a change in formatting to multiple documents that are attached to the same document template?