I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I open Starcraft using custom .mpq files, in windowed mode?
- Answer Why did my Craftbukkit 1.7.2 map reset?
- Answer How do I resolve this error when installing the Forge source?
- Answer Is there a way to have iOS remember passwords to HTTP authenticated sites?
- Answer My screen is uneven, what do i do?