I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can i have UFEI installation on my laptop?
- Answer Can you exchange a 195 65 r15 tire for a 205 60 r15?
- Answer When was cat patrick born?
- Answer What are parts of maps that are enlarged to show more details called?
- Answer When mounting a tire on a big rig rim if you apply grease or oil to the seam of the tire to mount easier and if you break hard will rim stop but tire still roll?