I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Numbers that can be written as the ratio of two integers are called numbers?
- Answer Why are the brushes of DC motor motor made of carbon rather than copper?
- Answer Which states did slavery occur in?
- Answer What does the following do_action mean in wordpress?
- Answer JSF not working on WebSphere Liberty Profile