I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have puchased to product keys the first you said was an invalide key now you have told me I have put the product on a differnt computor
- Answer Windows 8 Upgrade + Free Pro Pack (Media Center Upgrade) = Frustrated long time Microsoft Customer and supporter
- Answer my warcraft 3 laggs in windows 8 how do I trouble shoot my problem ?
- Answer turning off HardDrive on Windows 8
- Answer can't fix windows update error ox80244019 tryed everything