I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to buy Windows 8 licenses only, without going into the downloading process per each system
- Answer How can I get my data back which is being locked by bitlocker
- Answer Using Windows 7 OEM key for Windows 7 Retail
- Answer Can I upgrade my Windows Vista to Windows 8 and then use it on another computer?
- Answer when i try to open the windows store it keeps on loading and similarly even all other apps what should i do