I am getting an error in Windows Experience Index
Asked by jameelabo yousef on 09/19/2012 at 3:07 PM
I am running windows 7 32 bit and when i run Windows Experience Index it completes the operation but it saids error in saving results to the datastore how i can fix this note: i tried typing in cmd winsat formal its says the same thing
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to install, if possible.
- Answer If I changed my Windows 8.1 for another Windows 8.1, will I be able to install my licensed apps?
- Answer Usability of international keyboards (Chinese, Japanese) for visually impaired
- Answer Windows 8.1 Update 1 Taskbar Live Previews Invisable/behind.
- Answer Security Certificate errors (again)