What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need help with Windows 8 and Outlook 2010! Pllllleeeaaassseeee!!!!
- Answer Installation of product purchased from Best Buy
- Answer Office 2013 Sign In unable to connect to server
- Answer male or female. many thanks. Atherton
- Answer Refreshed my new computer and lost office home and student 2013. What do I do now?