What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Who created mp3skull?
- Answer Why home work should be ban in schools?
- Answer What is the differences between public companies and public listed companies?
- Answer What is the best job for a BBA student?
- Answer Why is the term sodium chloride molecule incorrect but the term carbon dioxide molecule correct?