What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to install SP 1 from DVD and directions given on MS page don't match what my choices are AND blue screen
- Answer PowerPoint does not show in 'Open With'; unable to open file
- Answer Windows 7 BSOD while changing network between LAN and Wifi
- Answer Why did Cheryl Burke get dropped from show?
- Answer What is the valve clearance for a 96 Kawasaki bayou 400 4x4?