What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Diablo 3 Weapon Damage Range
- Answer How do I find the IP addresses assigned to devices connected via Internet Sharing on Snow Leopard?
- Answer Boot Camp Assistant - Setup from SD Card
- Answer why wont the latest version of hotmail upload? I have a new laptop
- Answer my computer hang when the check version was loading