What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to install network driver after Windows 8 Pro ungrade.
- Answer Projector menu keeps poppingup
- Answer WWAN at the connected signal bar tray icon Will change to Ethernet Icon.
- Answer What is the majority race in America?
- Answer Will 54 lbs of fuel pressure cause your 1999 Tahoe not too start?