What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Sync your iPad calendar events (or iCloud calendar) events to your Windows Surface Pro calendar?
- Answer HP Business Inkjet 2800 Windows 7 64 bit driver issue
- Answer Why cant I use any microsoft program?
- Answer Windows Media Center TV Recorder Guide
- Answer What are the alien base building mechanics in OpenXCom