What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to setup a calendar alert at the end of an event on Mac?
- Answer IPhone iPod app: how do you get out of the iTunes store?
- Answer Factory unlock iPhone 4
- Answer Windows 7 - Backup In progress - Message "Windows backup has stopped working" when view details clicked
- Answer Why won't Contact's Picture show up in Windows 8 People App?