What is Symsilent?
I have an HP p6-2036c computer running Windows 7 sp1 64bit. It came preloaded with Symantec Norton Anti-Virus software.(Aren't they all.) I uninsalled this from Progams and Features. But in Program Files(x86) there is a file named Symsilent. It is also listed in Users>Public>Symantec>Symsilent>cclogs. The text files in cclog appear to be monitoring my activity. Is this some other program HP is using or is it a remnant of Norton Antivirus? How to remove it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Search for a string in a sheet and remove it when found
- Answer Infinite Scroll: show elements between a range
- Answer Sum up int variables in Switch
- Answer split, groupby, combine in Pandas to find a difference in dates
- Answer How to force webkit to update SVG use elements after changes to original