Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't dock in Artemis Bridge Simulator
- Answer What is the drug dealer playing in the film Kick-Ass?
- Answer What new game improvements has Homeworld & Homeworld 2 (remastered)?
- Answer Problems with target disk mode, hd does not show in Finder/Desktop (only in Disk Utility)
- Answer Mac Book Pro - Logic board stopped working