Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Handwriting Recognition- Wacom Bamboo Create Tablet
- Answer My Windows 8"s product key isn't working
- Answer Running windows 7 can I create a backup to my 64 GB flash drive, I formatted it for NTFS
- Answer Touchpads with swiping feature
- Answer I cannot seem to add a new Email Account. I cannot see the Accounts link when I bring up Charm.