Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why does my computer redirect?
- Answer How do I put the slide notes from the ppt to Microsoft one note? it only adds my slides and not my notes, plz help
- Answer How to split a very large contact list contained in a single contact group into two contact groups.
- Answer what is more efficient in excel--- using the transpose function or just direct mapping
- Answer Do I have to complete the Clash of the Titans achievement in a single run?