Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Filtering on date range, but capturing items that 'straddle' the range
- Answer Office is supposed to be included on my Inyel Core 13 laptop, although I was able to load it, I can't access it
- Answer Hotmail Connector Errors
- Answer Counting consecutive cells after 4 or 12 occupied cells
- Answer I need docking help. No, I'm not using a single dock