Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do I have to remove some JS references to get JQueryUI to work
- Answer iterating over a map containing a fixed list as key
- Answer Chef fails with CookbookNotFound for cookbooks I don't realy need
- Answer load google api with dojo (google charteditor)
- Answer When passing in an object that is going to be modified to a method, is there a way to indicate this?