Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't connect to wifi on boot using Mountain Lion
- Answer What are Mac alternatives to Storage Spaces in Windows 8/Windows Server 2012?
- Answer Network Application
- Answer Apps that were open when I restart still open on startup even though I disabled that? [duplicate]
- Answer windows password issue