Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Accidentally delete system restore schedule on task scheduler
- Answer I have a Dell Dimension 3100 with Windows XP OEM version installed and am getting a request to insert Disc 2 which I don't have as its OEM software
- Answer How much does it cost to make a radio?
- Answer What does the Liturgical year begin with?
- Answer What channel is animal planet on in directv?