Deleted nengine.dll file in newnext.me file.How to fix the cannot start the nengine.dll error?
Asked by GuntupalliSujanth Babu on 02/24/2014 at 10:30 AM
I have delete the nengine.dll file from "C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me" folder without knowing.Now there is error popup when I start the PC showing "Cannot find C:\Users\Guntupalli Sujanth\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll".How to fix this error without reinstalling OS?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why doesn't Python sqlite3 insert auto-incremented ID
- Answer Add <thead> tags to Table using System.Web.UI.WebControls
- Answer Evaluate condition stored in a cell
- Answer Office on iPhone - why aren't web hyperlinks in Word docs visible?
- Answer Copy the result of =HYPERLINK function, not the formula