PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING WINDOWS 8.1 PRO FROM WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3
When I try to install the full version of Windows 8.1 Pro on my computer from disk I get two error messages.
1] The procedure entry point " _CxxFrameHandler3 " could not be located
in the Dynamic Link Library " msvcrt.dll ".
2] The file " autorun.dll " could not be located or is corrupt. Error code is : " [ 0x7F ] ".
How can I fix the errors on my Windows XP so I can download 8.1 Pro?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer External drive error while moving files, now folder is inaccessible from Finder
- Answer Getting Error 0.0000008e Blue Screen..how to fix it?
- Answer My HP6500 wireless printer is not working. getting message that my network does not recognize my printer and have to run OneNote before it will work
- Answer My windows 7 installshield for install & uninstall suddenly is in a chinese language, not english . How do I fix this?
- Answer help with deleted spreed sheets