PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING WINDOWS 8.1 PRO FROM WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3
When I try to install the full version of Windows 8.1 Pro on my computer from disk I get two error messages.
1] The procedure entry point " _CxxFrameHandler3 " could not be located
in the Dynamic Link Library " msvcrt.dll ".
2] The file " autorun.dll " could not be located or is corrupt. Error code is : " [ 0x7F ] ".
How can I fix the errors on my Windows XP so I can download 8.1 Pro?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many lines are there in Indian flag?
- Answer What was the main goal for the klu klux klan?
- Answer How do you stop transmission pan leaking in Chrysler Sebring 2002 without changing the pan?
- Answer Where can you get free John Deere manuals?
- Answer How do I reset the engine light on a 2006 Chrysler sebring?