PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING WINDOWS 8.1 PRO FROM WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3
When I try to install the full version of Windows 8.1 Pro on my computer from disk I get two error messages.
1] The procedure entry point " _CxxFrameHandler3 " could not be located
in the Dynamic Link Library " msvcrt.dll ".
2] The file " autorun.dll " could not be located or is corrupt. Error code is : " [ 0x7F ] ".
How can I fix the errors on my Windows XP so I can download 8.1 Pro?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Who overthrew the kingdom of the 2 sicilies?
- Answer What is art according to Plato?
- Answer How many 5mb mp3 files can be stored on 1gb flash drive?
- Answer Which American became famous in 1972 when he won amazing 7 olympic gold medal in swimming?
- Answer Why do people leave slobber after they kiss?