PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING WINDOWS 8.1 PRO FROM WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3
When I try to install the full version of Windows 8.1 Pro on my computer from disk I get two error messages.
1] The procedure entry point " _CxxFrameHandler3 " could not be located
in the Dynamic Link Library " msvcrt.dll ".
2] The file " autorun.dll " could not be located or is corrupt. Error code is : " [ 0x7F ] ".
How can I fix the errors on my Windows XP so I can download 8.1 Pro?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error: msrpc.sys file missing Status: 0xc0000098
- Answer Windows update for SQL Server 2005 install successful 5 times over & over, VS 2008 updates failed twice
- Answer I did not finish each month's daily challenges in windows Mahjong can I go back to the past months
- Answer Having some trouble with my On-Screen Keyboard when used with Microsoft Works's "Word Processor" program.
- Answer Bluetooth driver Error after updating to Windows 8.1