PROBLEM WITH INSTALLING WINDOWS 8.1 PRO FROM WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3
When I try to install the full version of Windows 8.1 Pro on my computer from disk I get two error messages.
1] The procedure entry point " _CxxFrameHandler3 " could not be located
in the Dynamic Link Library " msvcrt.dll ".
2] The file " autorun.dll " could not be located or is corrupt. Error code is : " [ 0x7F ] ".
How can I fix the errors on my Windows XP so I can download 8.1 Pro?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how can i make my windows 7 64 bit machine stop crashing ?
- Answer auto update stuck??
- Answer by mistake i lost the usb connection how can i reinstall it?
- Answer using windows easy transfer to go from windows 8 CP to windows 8 CP
- Answer "Windows Live Mail 2011" Can't determine the folder for a search result