COD MW2 Multiplayer won't start
I've been trying to play COD MW2 MP, but it won't work on my pc.
My brother copied the files off of my pc without any issues and it works perfectly on his computer. These are the exact same files that I'm trying to use here.
The Windows Event Log logs the following:
Faulting application name: iw4mp.dat, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4b68bba4
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bdadb
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000520bd
Faulting process id: 0x145c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf281ae751ed94
Faulting application path: E:\Games\CoD MW2\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\iw4mp.dat
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 25148116-940e-11e3-93af-00248185d007
I'm at a loss as to why this doesn't happen on my brother's pc... I've tried replacing my ntdll.dll file with his, but computer did a system repair and, I assume, undid this.
If I run the exe on my brother's pc from across the network from a computer other than mine, it works, but I still get the error when I try it like that on mine, so that means for sure there's some problem with my system that's preventing this from working.
Can anyone suggest what the problem is?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer HELP IN C++(BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN)?
- Answer PLEASE HELP IN C++ CLASSES(BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN)?
- Answer i Try to clear my DataGrid row in VB.NET and it says that "Cannot clear this list."?
- Answer What is observer design pattern in interior?
- Answer How do I make word my default programme for word processing again?