Can't open iTunes or do other things.
Asked by Hailiee Windon on 02/10/2014 at 4:51 PM
iTunes.exe - Entry Point Not FoundThe procedure entry point
AVCFPlayerAppliesMediaSelectionCriteriaAutomaticallyKey could not be located in the dynamic link library AVFoundationCF.dll.
I don't understand why that keeps popping up every time I go to try and open iTunes. Then it tells me that iTunes isn't installed properly even after uninstalling it and installing it and it saying installed successfully. It's really starting to make me furious. I don't know what I did. I was working with my moms Classic iPod and it just wouldn't work so I tried hard to get it to. I think I might have gotten rid of something by accident. Can someone please please help???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Changing keyboard to steering wheel in F1 2012
- Answer I uninstalled my windows 8 photo app how can i get it back
- Answer Windows 8 slow internet
- Answer Windows 7 only detects one partition.
- Answer I cannot get passed the password logon/ I also found Welcome to the Password reset wizard Removable Disc E