Unable to Stream from Windows 8.1 to my PS3
I can no longer stream content from my Windows PC to my PS3.
When I go on to turn media streaming on, I get a message "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Failed to Start"
I have gone through the 'Services' section to try and get it to start, but get an 'Error 1068' message.
I have googled the problem and many others seems to have suffered from this. However, no-one at this stage has come up with an effective solution.
I don't really want to do a "Windows Refresh" as I don't want to lose other software.
There must be a simple solution to this but I cannot seem to find it.
I would be most grateful for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Erro: -No properties path set - looking for transactions.properties in classpath
- Answer Encoding issues on Java 7 file names in OS X
- Answer java socket Object memory leak
- Answer file_put_contents create file with wrong timestamp
- Answer How to add a class subview, in another class as a subview in iPhone?