Unable to Stream from Windows 8.1 to my PS3
I can no longer stream content from my Windows PC to my PS3.
When I go on to turn media streaming on, I get a message "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Failed to Start"
I have gone through the 'Services' section to try and get it to start, but get an 'Error 1068' message.
I have googled the problem and many others seems to have suffered from this. However, no-one at this stage has come up with an effective solution.
I don't really want to do a "Windows Refresh" as I don't want to lose other software.
There must be a simple solution to this but I cannot seem to find it.
I would be most grateful for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Jquery hide element after blur if element contains proper domain extention
- Answer Write data in .plist
- Answer Public folder and Fuel folder in the same subdirectory
- Answer Make Chrome Extension Popup Window Transparent
- Answer Is there a Grammar editor that can be added onto Visual Studio .NET?