Unable to Stream from Windows 8.1 to my PS3
I can no longer stream content from my Windows PC to my PS3.
When I go on to turn media streaming on, I get a message "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Failed to Start"
I have gone through the 'Services' section to try and get it to start, but get an 'Error 1068' message.
I have googled the problem and many others seems to have suffered from this. However, no-one at this stage has come up with an effective solution.
I don't really want to do a "Windows Refresh" as I don't want to lose other software.
There must be a simple solution to this but I cannot seem to find it.
I would be most grateful for any assistance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer KB2804576, KB2804577, KB2789642, KB2789643, KB2742595, KB2742596, KB2736428, KB2756918 Keep installing
- Answer PLEASE HELP! - The folder 'C:\program Files;C:' could not be created Make sure that you have the appropriate privileges to create this folder (0x7b)
- Answer How many groups does the lynx live in?
- Answer Solve this inequality j4 8 4 -?
- Answer What countries did the ottoman empire rule?