missing file : C:\Usersl\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll
Asked by Nikhil Kanojia on 02/05/2014 at 12:06 PM
I am getting an error message at the startup, that, unable to find nengine.dll file, the specified module is missing.
I refferred the following links,
But after Clean boot also m experiencing the same problem.
Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated... :) :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I tame and ride the undead horses?
- Answer How do I apply a skin from another app to it? [on hold]
- Answer minecraft pe version 15 won't connect to realms [on hold]
- Answer I can't find this file please help [on hold]
- Answer How to add OneDrive as an attachment location in iPad Gmail app?