missing file : C:\Usersl\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll
Asked by Nikhil Kanojia on 02/05/2014 at 12:06 PM
I am getting an error message at the startup, that, unable to find nengine.dll file, the specified module is missing.
I refferred the following links,
But after Clean boot also m experiencing the same problem.
Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated... :) :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Word 2013 stopped working_Other Office 2013 applications work fine...
- Answer Import pst files in Apple mail
- Answer ms office not working
- Answer Cannot Install KB2687503 for Office 2010, in Windows Vista Business to run Office 365 with Outlook
- Answer Is there any other games like `the walking dead`