missing file : C:\Usersl\User\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll
Asked by Nikhil Kanojia on 02/05/2014 at 12:06 PM
I am getting an error message at the startup, that, unable to find nengine.dll file, the specified module is missing.
I refferred the following links,
But after Clean boot also m experiencing the same problem.
Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated... :) :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why i unable to browse any apps in windows 8
- Answer window 8 update error 80072EFD
- Answer I cannot use my key for both my laptop and my desktop?
- Answer Trying to listen to music imported from iphone music in code
- Answer When i set my new laptop up i used a yahoo address, but I want to make it gmail. How do I do this?