Conversation history not getting saved - Outlook 2013
My Lync conversations are not getting saved in the 'Conversation history' outlook folder. I have checked the settings Lync settings and all the required check boxes are selected.
This happened all of a sudden. It was working fine and then suddenly on Monday after a gap of 2 days it stopped saving any of my lync conversations.
This happened once and with no solution on hand we re-installed Outlook and then it started saving. But we just cant keep Re-Installing Outlook every time this happens. Forgot to mention this something I have been experiencing at work. So, it makes things more worse I we know the importance of the Conversation History.
Please suggest any proper solution/fix for this issue..
At office we have both Outlook and Lync of version 2013 and at home I installed 2010 lync to take calls from home.
Could that be a reason? I don't know.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have error messege "reinstall failed - reason 0xc000018" when I try to reinstall by recovery disc.vista home basic.I used win 8 trial for few days.
- Answer have vista(32bit) with srvice pack2 will not let me load the windows installer
- Answer Windows compatibility with camara Canon EOS 60D
- Answer Date and Time makes my computer freeze
- Answer Why often girls having more height go under injuries?