Conversation history not getting saved - Outlook 2013
My Lync conversations are not getting saved in the 'Conversation history' outlook folder. I have checked the settings Lync settings and all the required check boxes are selected.
This happened all of a sudden. It was working fine and then suddenly on Monday after a gap of 2 days it stopped saving any of my lync conversations.
This happened once and with no solution on hand we re-installed Outlook and then it started saving. But we just cant keep Re-Installing Outlook every time this happens. Forgot to mention this something I have been experiencing at work. So, it makes things more worse I we know the importance of the Conversation History.
Please suggest any proper solution/fix for this issue..
At office we have both Outlook and Lync of version 2013 and at home I installed 2010 lync to take calls from home.
Could that be a reason? I don't know.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What level evolve polliwog in Pokemon tower defense?
- Answer How many right angles in circle?
- Answer Spy movie similar to mission impossible had a brief case full of tricks one scene you remember is he is being chased by nazi and puts wire across the road and decapitates him when they drive across?
- Answer Who was the shepherd boy who was good with a sling?
- Answer Can GPS get infected by virus?