Conversation history not getting saved - Outlook 2013
My Lync conversations are not getting saved in the 'Conversation history' outlook folder. I have checked the settings Lync settings and all the required check boxes are selected.
This happened all of a sudden. It was working fine and then suddenly on Monday after a gap of 2 days it stopped saving any of my lync conversations.
This happened once and with no solution on hand we re-installed Outlook and then it started saving. But we just cant keep Re-Installing Outlook every time this happens. Forgot to mention this something I have been experiencing at work. So, it makes things more worse I we know the importance of the Conversation History.
Please suggest any proper solution/fix for this issue..
At office we have both Outlook and Lync of version 2013 and at home I installed 2010 lync to take calls from home.
Could that be a reason? I don't know.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer jquery when getting a input from a table based on data attribute of td why is an error throw when accessing the value of the input
- Answer PopupMenu - Customize Text (Size/Color) in Menu Resource Items
- Answer Parsing specific data from the result obtained from RESTClient
- Answer Converting Excel DateTime formatted as a number to R DateTime
- Answer When reading a file trying to determine valid grades, why does the file reader skip lines?