File history does not recognize usb drive
Asked by PhillipWiese on 01/26/2014 at 7:12 AM
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer. I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "SEHException was unhandled" thrown in VS2012 with .Net Framework 4.0
- Answer is it retain cycle in objective of the block function?
- Answer Dowload Jetstrap HTML with CSS external stylesheet showing
- Answer Array of structs questions - how to determine sizeof() manually - Delphi?
- Answer Minecraft MCP code error Help?