File history does not recognize usb drive
Asked by PhillipWiese on 01/26/2014 at 7:12 AM
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer. I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems with table filters when using macro and variables and wildmarks
- Answer How do I Stop some one to Delete Image at top in excel
- Answer running outlook with a new user account
- Answer BSOD Bad_pool_header when opening new Chrome/Mozilla tab
- Answer yellow exclaimation mark that says 'identifying...' no internet access