File history does not recognize usb drive
Asked by PhillipWiese on 01/26/2014 at 7:12 AM
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer. I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Firewall inbound rules and environment PATH variable
- Answer Python Package "No module named..."
- Answer How to create a new list out of an existing list by removing duplicates and shifting values?
- Answer Link to css file from Velocity template
- Answer Soundcloud custom player passing info from other frame