File history does not recognize usb drive
Asked by PhillipWiese on 01/26/2014 at 7:12 AM
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer. I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to convert from datetime.timedelta to numpy.timedetla64?
- Answer Arduino Ethernet Shield Not Connecting to WebServer
- Answer NullPointerException in layout editor preview of custom android component
- Answer What is the better integration way between jBPM5 and EJB services?
- Answer Have a RadGrid need to add tooltip to column rows