File history does not recognize usb drive
Asked by PhillipWiese on 01/26/2014 at 7:12 AM
My Windows 8.1 does not recognize the USB port for backup. The history backup worked for a about four weeks, and then quit recognizing the flash drive. I have read many articles to resolve this problem but none seem to help. I can copy files using Explorer. I have formatted flash drive, and every other suggestion the community has suggested so far, even changed drive name. Looks like this is an on going problem with file history, if anyone hears of a resolution to this problem please post.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer css style for display inline
- Answer create an array from another array as resulting array must contain all values as combained and individually
- Answer Showing extended view on an external display via VGA not available on iPhone?
- Answer Datepicker not working on click event
- Answer Which way is the better way of reversing an integer for general purposes?