Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer verilog break statement compiler error
- Answer putting objects back in array as3
- Answer OpenJPA (JPA 1.0) merging detached entity that was previously attached
- Answer How do you add adjacent cells in a 2d array?
- Answer PowerPoint 2013 export to video audio volume very low but works ok with headset