Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer creating table and inserting values into database getting as nosuch table name
- Answer how to connect the database in ruby&rails? Give some examples?
- Answer How do I make C programmes using these algorithms? Can anyone help me out?
- Answer Can anyone identify this font please?
- Answer PayPal Pay now Button doesn't work!?