Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Copy data from one table onto another using SQL UPDATE statement
- Answer Retrieve value of 5th to 10th titles in a collection of 15-16 titles using XSLT
- Answer how to add Blog portlet in websphere portal?
- Answer sending xml response when a url is hit in php
- Answer How many players should I have for each position?