Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Uninstall Office Professional Plus 13 for Office 365
- Answer Microsoft Office 2016 - Word .docx will not open
- Answer Can't find download of 'Utilities for Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications' for Windows 7
- Answer Windows 10 Laptop won't let me log in.
- Answer Windows 10 sound is slow, no audio problems detected by troubleshooter.