Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why are some updated automatic and others are not?
- Answer Screen saver only goes on for a few seconds
- Answer Error 80072EE4 after installing Windows 8.1 Preview
- Answer Family Filter website no longer showing my child's account or posting activity
- Answer my laptop shuts down when i connect to the internet please help