Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to add a Select query that needs 2 dbs to a package?
- Answer Can I use an OpenGL compute shader to resolve a multisample texture?
- Answer How to add a custom UIControl class in storyboard?
- Answer No resource found that matche the given name '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light'
- Answer JQUERY: How to tag selected text using textbox as tooltip