Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Insert PHP Associative Array to mysql table
- Answer UITableViewController backgroundView gesture recognizer not triggered
- Answer NSPredicate to many like a <----->> b
- Answer What is the smallest awk program to print a section of a configuration file?
- Answer Using a distributed cache/store in a load balanced HTTP service