Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to solve the error ox80040017 in windows xp
- Answer My PC is not running well. Questions regarding "Refresh your PC without affecting your files" and alternative solutions.
- Answer Windows Error Reporting not working - Corrupted files include werdiagcontroller.dll and wermgr.exe
- Answer Windows 8.1 HotMail problem
- Answer Apps will not update