Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Angular Directive with Replace=false creates list html that is non semantic
- Answer Documenting items rustdoc cannot see
- Answer How do I re-install office 2013
- Answer Outlook 2016 will not recognize my password nor open the program without it
- Answer I can't remember which account I used to puchase Office 2013