Asked by shanedawgg on 01/19/2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi all, can use some help here. Somehow I have Tuvaro Toolbar installed in IE and Chrome and cannot delete it. It is not in my programs in IE or in Manage add-ons. Even when I set my Homepage in internet options, it overrides it, please help, I want it gone, thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Synchronized scrolling of two ScrollViewers whenever any one is scrolled in wpf
- Answer PHP Pagination issue mysql and php showing same data on all pages
- Answer link click event - Add a function to be executed after the normal page link is executed
- Answer Is a value on its own a valid JSON string?
- Answer My Account in Office