Alternatives to Google Notifier
Like many people, I’ve received today an email from Google telling me that Google Notifier Beta will stop working on January 31. That is too bad. (BTW, I have 1.10.7, not a Beta version. What are they talking about?)
What are simple alternatives to Google Notifier?
I’ve looked at Gmail Notifr and at GmailStatus but they are not really the same. Any Google Notifier clones around?
Posted by ~in a small town... on 03/04/2014 at 2:30 PMApparently one that says it works for PC so if you run windows in bootcamp or with parallels, etc, on a mac you can be double-watchful of anything else it may let in. But no Mac version. Maybe that's a good thing?
from the people(?) who have other similar stuff for PC
http://toolbar.inbox.com/ but does it channel to the underworld, adware, and other stuff?
Today being the final day of Google Notifier (Tues, Mar 4th) but it may still launch your gmail logged in from a default browser I have seamonkey set just for this.
Sad to see it go, no browser can work in older hardware from among their suggestions. No later OS? No newer browser. GNotifier was simple
Can you answer these?
- Answer computer was wiped, mountain lion was installed, now my office 2010 for mac will not install?
- Answer Is it possible to "stop" a Minecraft multiplayer server without losing everything? [closed]
- Answer Does multiplayer progress carry over between platforms? [duplicate]
- Answer How can I play Q.U.B.E using just one display?
- Answer Can two people play the same game on the same account? [duplicate]