Alternatives to Google Notifier
Like many people, I’ve received today an email from Google telling me that Google Notifier Beta will stop working on January 31. That is too bad. (BTW, I have 1.10.7, not a Beta version. What are they talking about?)
What are simple alternatives to Google Notifier?
I’ve looked at Gmail Notifr and at GmailStatus but they are not really the same. Any Google Notifier clones around?
Posted by ~in a small town... on 03/04/2014 at 2:30 PMApparently one that says it works for PC so if you run windows in bootcamp or with parallels, etc, on a mac you can be double-watchful of anything else it may let in. But no Mac version. Maybe that's a good thing?
from the people(?) who have other similar stuff for PC
http://toolbar.inbox.com/ but does it channel to the underworld, adware, and other stuff?
Today being the final day of Google Notifier (Tues, Mar 4th) but it may still launch your gmail logged in from a default browser I have seamonkey set just for this.
Sad to see it go, no browser can work in older hardware from among their suggestions. No later OS? No newer browser. GNotifier was simple
Can you answer these?
- Answer Vector push_back causing Unhandled exception
- Answer How to write an Excel macro that will accept a cell reference as the starting point for the macro
- Answer Product key not recognizied when trying to get Product Support
- Answer Is there way you can install office 2010 on another computer
- Answer problems receiving emails