You need permission from everyone to make change to this file
Asked by Noble- on 01/15/2014 at 6:48 PM
Hello! Above is the error I have... I have tried downloading the take ownership registry, but it seems it isn't working. (When clicking 'take ownership' it comes up with a command prompt and in about 0.5 seconds it immediately closes.) What is the solution? (I have a windows 7 64 bit computer.)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer scvhost.exe netsvcs high memory (1gb or higher) and slows pc
- Answer Blackberry Link on Windows XP Pro 64
- Answer Somehow windows says i got a little time to use my license
- Answer Help - how to stop/reverse moving files on one account that have disappeared from the other
- Answer How do I fix "your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart error Critical_Process_Died - endless loop