You need permission from everyone to make change to this file
Asked by Noble- on 01/15/2014 at 6:48 PM
Hello! Above is the error I have... I have tried downloading the take ownership registry, but it seems it isn't working. (When clicking 'take ownership' it comes up with a command prompt and in about 0.5 seconds it immediately closes.) What is the solution? (I have a windows 7 64 bit computer.)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8.1 clean install how to recover my office 2013 student product key
- Answer I want to deactivated or uninstall office 2013 free trial
- Answer sumif returns 0 value even though autosum returns correct amount
- Answer What do the enemy levels in Skyrim mean?
- Answer iPhone 3GS Bricked after restore