You need permission from everyone to make change to this file
Asked by Noble- on 01/15/2014 at 6:48 PM
Hello! Above is the error I have... I have tried downloading the take ownership registry, but it seems it isn't working. (When clicking 'take ownership' it comes up with a command prompt and in about 0.5 seconds it immediately closes.) What is the solution? (I have a windows 7 64 bit computer.)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Extending from JsonMediaTypeFormatter to set customer headers doesn't work with http Accept header
- Answer Double free or corruption: C++
- Answer get all values from kendo dropdownlist
- Answer Integrating Tomcat Single-Sign-On with Customer authentication logic
- Answer How to Redirect user to some other page if Duplicate Entry Error Occurs?