You need permission from everyone to make change to this file
Asked by Noble- on 01/15/2014 at 6:48 PM
Hello! Above is the error I have... I have tried downloading the take ownership registry, but it seems it isn't working. (When clicking 'take ownership' it comes up with a command prompt and in about 0.5 seconds it immediately closes.) What is the solution? (I have a windows 7 64 bit computer.)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems with Outlook Mail Tile and Calendar
- Answer 3D Stealth Games for iPhone
- Answer Impact of missing or hitting the actions during the scenes
- Answer I logged out of my Apple ID and it won't let me log back in [on hold]
- Answer Spring Framework is destroying singletons without any obvious reason