Is it true that one of the four conditions for perfect competition is identical products also called commodities?
Asked on 01/02/2014 at 3:46 AM
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are some similarities between the American revolution and the twin towers?
- Answer Which is the most appropriate reason for inequalities in income?
- Answer What is the Guyabano fruit called in Hindi?
- Answer What is the population of CF postal code in Wales?
- Answer What manufacturing does wyoming do?