BSOD igdpmd64.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0X00000050
Asked by ChadTag on 12/30/2013 at 11:19 PM
Computer: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
System type: 64bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Browser: IE 11
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff880ccbddb60, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88005ba0a18, 0x0000000000000005).
The laptop will crash intermittently when switching between open windows. It will go several days without error, or it will Blue screen multiple times in a day. Any assistance would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Html next and previous image
- Answer Angular UI-Grid - set single row to be clean? (cancel edit)
- Answer get emails from microsoft outlook 2010 to android smartphone
- Answer Problem with Excel & Powerpoint on Lumia 950
- Answer Macro help: Find end of row, clear down from that row in a different column