BSOD igdpmd64.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0X00000050
Asked by ChadTag on 12/30/2013 at 11:19 PM
Computer: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
System type: 64bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Browser: IE 11
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff880ccbddb60, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88005ba0a18, 0x0000000000000005).
The laptop will crash intermittently when switching between open windows. It will go several days without error, or it will Blue screen multiple times in a day. Any assistance would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Eclipse and Android SL GridLayout not working together - "android.support.v7.widget.GridLayout could not be instantiated"
- Answer How to generate pgp signature with private key [closed]
- Answer Drawing arrows with two different colors depending on the direction in ggplot
- Answer replacing a word inside a sublist
- Answer Bean methods execution precedence in JSF