BSOD igdpmd64.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0X00000050
Asked by ChadTag on 12/30/2013 at 11:19 PM
Computer: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
System type: 64bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Browser: IE 11
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff880ccbddb60, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88005ba0a18, 0x0000000000000005).
The laptop will crash intermittently when switching between open windows. It will go several days without error, or it will Blue screen multiple times in a day. Any assistance would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Brand new laptop with windows 10 - Can't download Star Stable - says I need DirectX - when I download says not compatible
- Answer System memory and compressed memory, interrupts of the system
- Answer Failed to connect to Windows service. Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client service. This problem prevents standard users from signing in.
- Answer Background, Explorer, start button and menu, taskbar all gone
- Answer Missing Windows Recovery Environment