BSOD igdpmd64.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0X00000050
Asked by ChadTag on 12/30/2013 at 11:19 PM
Computer: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
System type: 64bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Browser: IE 11
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff880ccbddb60, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88005ba0a18, 0x0000000000000005).
The laptop will crash intermittently when switching between open windows. It will go several days without error, or it will Blue screen multiple times in a day. Any assistance would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Accessing pandas Multiindex Dataframe using integer indexes
- Answer Search to show exact as well as nearest match for the given pattern of records
- Answer compilation error while trying to write UTF-8 text to a text file
- Answer How to obtain a contour from points with OpenCV
- Answer jQuery UI dialog -> copy title bar text