Windows 8.1; RunDLL error; LogiLDA.dll unable to be found
Asked by AKSConstructionLLC on 12/24/2013 at 1:17 PM
I do not use either an external mouse nor keyboard with my laptop; however, while having my laptop serviced, an external mouse was used. Where would I be able to find that particular driver to replace it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 10 Pro doesn't seem to sync the settings of email accounts in the mail application.
- Answer Lost use of touchpad after upgrading to Windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad
- Answer Which wishlist games are available over family sharing?
- Answer Xbox 360 E hard drive not detecting
- Answer Can't place blocks in modded creative mode [duplicate]