KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cannot open Help files that require the Windows Help
- Answer Can i restore a system image from a protected HDD
- Answer License Terms on Win 8.1 Pro with Media Center say I have to sell computer AND Windows as a unit? NO WAY!
- Answer Where does the word cafe came from?
- Answer Did park jung min dated Tiffany hwang?