KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My one video of format mp4 is not playable at Windows media player...it's of 202MB
- Answer No Video, only Sound in Windows Media Player
- Answer How do I extract the image contained in a .accountpicture-ms file to a usable file format
- Answer Issues After Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1
- Answer How can I make a fairly efficient chicken farm?