KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are the new Terran units in Heart of the Swarm and how should I use them?
- Answer laptop shuts down shortly after booting up but runs fine in safe mode/command after chkdk or ckdsk/r
- Answer Sudden loss of alphanumeric keys on wireless keyboard
- Answer ive got windows outlook email which was changed from my hotmail i previously had.
- Answer Security update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 SP3 for x64 Systems, error code 00000643 and dt000, tried to in install 12 times, all failed.