KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer i am getting a moving stick figure gif on my website page. how do i remove it ?
- Answer Outlook 2013 IMAP - using iphone/gmail if move message to folder message disappear on host still shows on phone
- Answer Outlook Send Review VB Routine
- Answer Handwriting/drawing in OneNote
- Answer Microsoft 2010 code