KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to use wampserver2?
- Answer After clicking on Install and Run, I keep getting an error message saying that its busy with another task. Yet nothing is happening?? What do i do now?
- Answer I want to copy the comments from word document into excel sheet
- Answer Migrating from POP3/Outlook to Exchange Online/Office 365 for a small business
- Answer How to forward a received email and copy all at same time?