KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can not run Outlook 2013.
- Answer setting to delete messages from my server
- Answer why does office begin to install then comes back and says a problem exists busy now I can't install
- Answer MICROSOFT OFFICE PROMISED A FREE OFFICE13 UPGRADEWHEN I PURCHASED OFFICE10 BUT THERE NEVER WAS INFO ON HOW TO DO IT I AM TOLD IT EXPIRED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO MICROSOFT IS BEGINNING TO BE DISHONESTNOW
- Answer I just purchased microsoft office but I can't get it to open to view my attachements. The main screen keeps popping up asking if I want a trial, purchase, etc.