KB2858725 >NET Framework 4.5.1 for Windows 7 kills MSI Lap Top S-BAR Application.
As soon as I install KB2858725 and reboot, it causes my MSI Lap Top Application called "S-BAR" to crash every time I boot the PC!
If I try to manually start S-BAR it will continue to crash as soon as it attempts to open it as long as KB2858725 is installed.
Using system restore and going back to before KB2858725 was installed will fix this issue.
Reinstall KB2858725 and the same issue occurs again, so the issue is repeatable.
Microsoft, PLEASE FIX THIS.
I cannot install this critical update if it is killing an existing program required to make my PC function correctly!.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer An Office doc is changing language to US English!
- Answer need activate my Office
- Answer Recovering a document which crashed halfway
- Answer how do i change my email for my microsoft account because aito spell check typed in wrong word now i cant download apps
- Answer Laptop auto factory reset from Windows 10 back to Windows 8