Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Did David Karp made Tumblr on his own or with some people?
- Answer How do i put an Issuu file onto my website? Im using iweb.?
- Answer tumblr, finding blogs?
- Answer Un probleme est survenir dans l'installation de Office famille et étudiant 2012
- Answer I have tried to install my Windows 2013 three times now with no success. I continue getting an error message.