Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Understanding change-making algorithm
- Answer Update all columns in one row (adding xxx-xxx to beginning of every row)
- Answer average column based on equality of two other columns
- Answer Outlook 2013 Error delivering message, and the original message has disappeared. Where is it?
- Answer "Outlook has stopped working... A problem" : Outlook 2007 on Windows 7