Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer what is a repair installation and what are the advantages/ disadvantages of it?
- Answer The boot configuration data file is missing some required information. File:\BCD Error Code: 0xc0000034.
- Answer Turned off Windows Search feature and can no longer switch it back on. Any ideas?
- Answer Can't remove bluetooth device in Windows 8 RTM (running on MacBook Pro)
- Answer My 578.64 GB hard drive is taking up 1821.94 GB in restore points. How do I solve this problem?