Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there an OUTBOX in Live Mail ??
- Answer How do I see the Windows Store?
- Answer How to get msvcp100.dll back, after clean install and getting Office on clean install and wierd message in Windows Update
- Answer when i pull up msn ic comes on with the bottom 2 inches of my screen picture still showing whats up
- Answer How many times has gm gone bankrupt?