Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is less precise instrument always more accurate?
- Answer Use of regex in lexical analysis
- Answer How to multithread my existing javafx application
- Answer Python regexpr for print all SSID section (for ex. SSID 2) when ssid name is given
- Answer How to know which thread has lock in visual studio debugger (.net programming)?