Windows 8.1 internet connection Error 651
Asked by SarahWalklateSmith on 12/19/2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday my laptop was connecting to my wireless modem,
I took my laptop out of the house yesterday and didn't shut it down properly.
Today I've tried to get it to connect to the Internet and keep getting error code 651 the modem or other connecting device error.
I have tried going into control panel and clicked on troubleshooting Internet problems however it keeps coming up with DNS server isn't responding.
I've done a recovery start.
In my WiFI network it says I'm connected but the broadband box comes up with error 651
Does anyone have any tips ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How i can redownload win 8 upgrade, beacuse i have to format my laptop
- Answer Error message: Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: <Windows Root > \system32\ntoskrnl.exe
- Answer free upgrade for Mediacenter in Win 8 Pro
- Answer downloaded windows 8 to the wrong computer how can I switch it?
- Answer Mail app(yahoo account) cant recieve messages as they arrive