message about problem with users\elaine\appdata\roaming\newnet.me\nengine.dll
Asked by elaineweiner on 12/17/2013 at 11:15 AM
Everytime I turn on my HP laptop I get a message as follows:
There was a problem starting C:\users\elaine\AppData\Roaming\Newnext.me\nengine.dll
I have an HP laptop with windows 8.1 installed.
I Had a problem with some adware and my computer man installed Malwarebites 22.214.171.1240 This happened shortly after.
At this point I just close the message screen and everything seems to be okay, but it's getting to be a pest!!
Hope you can help me.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Posted by prahlad on 02/06/2014 at 11:22 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Brother DCP-1000 Printer - Windows 7 Driver Problems
- Answer Isdone.dll not found error when trying to install batman arkham city windows 7 ultimate (32 bit)
- Answer desktop showing "restore my active desktop". can anyone please help me in this
- Answer An error msg of " a new version of 11.0.6002.18311 had been exited can not use an older version of 11.0.5721.5262"
- Answer how to turn the print function on on a canon ir3225n?