message about problem with users\elaine\appdata\roaming\newnet.me\nengine.dll
Asked by elaineweiner on 12/17/2013 at 11:15 AM
Everytime I turn on my HP laptop I get a message as follows:
There was a problem starting C:\users\elaine\AppData\Roaming\Newnext.me\nengine.dll
I have an HP laptop with windows 8.1 installed.
I Had a problem with some adware and my computer man installed Malwarebites 18.104.22.1680 This happened shortly after.
At this point I just close the message screen and everything seems to be okay, but it's getting to be a pest!!
Hope you can help me.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Posted by prahlad on 02/06/2014 at 11:22 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer What happened to the Female Krogan?
- Answer Mountain Lion: Problem With Permissions
- Answer Why does GarageBand have the older window control buttons?
- Answer Outlook Express 6 breaking apart all messages
- Answer How do I register my CyberLink YouCam so that I can get the frames and emotion effects?