message about problem with users\elaine\appdata\roaming\newnet.me\nengine.dll
Asked by elaineweiner on 12/17/2013 at 11:15 AM
Everytime I turn on my HP laptop I get a message as follows:
There was a problem starting C:\users\elaine\AppData\Roaming\Newnext.me\nengine.dll
I have an HP laptop with windows 8.1 installed.
I Had a problem with some adware and my computer man installed Malwarebites 188.8.131.520 This happened shortly after.
At this point I just close the message screen and everything seems to be okay, but it's getting to be a pest!!
Hope you can help me.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Posted by prahlad on 02/06/2014 at 11:22 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer I want to learn programming/computer science but....?
- Answer Draw the schematic for the following functions using NOR gates only?
- Answer the benefits of using proprietary, subscription-based databases?
- Answer Needing help with my C++ Programming Homework.?
- Answer tumblr html help! (edit sidebar photo?)?