message about problem with users\elaine\appdata\roaming\newnet.me\nengine.dll
Asked by elaineweiner on 12/17/2013 at 11:15 AM
Everytime I turn on my HP laptop I get a message as follows:
There was a problem starting C:\users\elaine\AppData\Roaming\Newnext.me\nengine.dll
I have an HP laptop with windows 8.1 installed.
I Had a problem with some adware and my computer man installed Malwarebites 22.214.171.1240 This happened shortly after.
At this point I just close the message screen and everything seems to be okay, but it's getting to be a pest!!
Hope you can help me.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Posted by prahlad on 02/06/2014 at 11:22 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Having trouble setting up ICS to share USB modem over preexisting Wi-Fi network.
- Answer Google Chrome could not find co114w.col114.mail.live.com
- Answer Win7 says my copy of Windows is now "not genuine"--and it is the real McCoy...please help
- Answer I updated windows 7 pro and lost video play capability - can anyone help me ?
- Answer doubles icônes sur mes raccourcies bureau ?