message about problem with users\elaine\appdata\roaming\newnet.me\nengine.dll
Asked by elaineweiner on 12/17/2013 at 11:15 AM
Everytime I turn on my HP laptop I get a message as follows:
There was a problem starting C:\users\elaine\AppData\Roaming\Newnext.me\nengine.dll
I have an HP laptop with windows 8.1 installed.
I Had a problem with some adware and my computer man installed Malwarebites 184.108.40.2060 This happened shortly after.
At this point I just close the message screen and everything seems to be okay, but it's getting to be a pest!!
Hope you can help me.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Posted by prahlad on 02/06/2014 at 11:22 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer What reputation do the Gurkhas have?
- Answer Who is the Speaker of the House of Representatives of Belize?
- Answer What song from the 70s or 80s goes something like Shalalalalala you can play you can play you can playayay and it sounds very similar to Hands Up Ottawan girl sings and its a lil corny maybe british?
- Answer How does solar energy get to your house?
- Answer Is jack hedley still alive?