Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I can not upgrade Windows 8 SL 64 bit to windows 8 pro Urgently required !
- Answer My EpsonSX235W Printer is offline how do I get it back to WiFi
- Answer unable to update windows 8 and show error code 40240437
- Answer What are bell peppers used for?
- Answer Can you track ref number from Money Gram?