Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer SearchProtocolHost.exe, SearchIndexer.exe, etc. uses 60-100% of my computers RAM and CPU...
- Answer Windows 7 download problem
- Answer force application to create folder at different location (junction?)
- Answer Setup: Drive selection awkward
- Answer Three different bug check codes for BSOD's within two days all caused by ntoskrnl.exe