Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Adobe Flex Mobile Unable to Deploy App on iOS 6
- Answer I am having trouble booting and shutting down my MacBook Air
- Answer Double-sided option disabled for my Printer
- Answer Is it normal for it to take hours to delete a Time Capsule "sparsebundle"
- Answer I cannot get my xbox 360 to sign in tot my profile is there any way you can help me?