Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer We're sorry, we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the Internet or connect to a different network, then try ag
- Answer How do I examine the Crime Scene?
- Answer Mac Mini 2011: Blurry font at native resolution on Mountain Lion
- Answer Installation problem windows 8 Pro on Gpt
- Answer fix bugs in windows search 4.0 or remove it please