Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is static in c plus plus programming?
- Answer What is the native American name for feather?
- Answer How much encillliapn do you give a dog 8 lbs?
- Answer What does the idiom nip and tuck mean?
- Answer What bill stated Indians residing in any of the states or territories had to move west of MS?