Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What do you call the stony conical projections that hang from the roof of a cave?
- Answer What was Hernan Cortes ship called?
- Answer How do you spell pneumonoultramicroscopic-silicovocanoconiosis?
- Answer What does a mink look like when it is born?
- Answer What is the hottest volcano on earth and its temperature?