Asked by Robert @AOL on 12/13/2013 at 1:44 PM
Installed AVG Internet Security 2014 (paid version) and when I go to run a scan a pop-up comes up and says "The program can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" Reinstalled 6 times, same problem. All other programs seem to work including the AVG Tuneup and AVG One Click Maintenance. Desk top computer HP Envy 700qe with factory 8.1. (New 11-20-2013)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why does it say that my username and or password is incorrect when I try to use social connector to link my windows live and facebook to my outlook account?
- Answer User-defined functions in array-formulas
- Answer Which frames are more suited for PvE?
- Answer How do I know what to restore from system files?
- Answer Does a mac support UAS (USB Attached SCSI)?