Installing Office 2010 Home & Student on a Windows 8 Laptop
Asked by MalcolmACarter on 12/13/2013 at 1:27 AM
I purchased a multi-computer license some time ago for Office Home & Student and have installed it on two machines. I am trying to install it on my new laptop, which runs Windows 8 and does not have a CD drive. I downloaded a file from Microsoft that purports to be what I need to install the programs. However, the instructions tell me to double-click on the icon I saved to my desktop, but all I got through the download was a file that the computer cannot open. (X17-75058). The computer keeps asking what program I want to use to open the file, so it is obvious that the file isn't an executable file. What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Difference between WCF instance context modes : PerCall with MaxConcurrentCall set to 1 and Single instance service
- Answer Accessing localhost (xampp) from other computer over a LAN network--how to do this?Help Urgently
- Answer constructor calling order with composition
- Answer simple html dom url lenth error
- Answer Animate offset().left with hash change jQuery