Installing Office 2010 Home & Student on a Windows 8 Laptop
Asked by MalcolmACarter on 12/13/2013 at 1:27 AM
I purchased a multi-computer license some time ago for Office Home & Student and have installed it on two machines. I am trying to install it on my new laptop, which runs Windows 8 and does not have a CD drive. I downloaded a file from Microsoft that purports to be what I need to install the programs. However, the instructions tell me to double-click on the icon I saved to my desktop, but all I got through the download was a file that the computer cannot open. (X17-75058). The computer keeps asking what program I want to use to open the file, so it is obvious that the file isn't an executable file. What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Upgrade for Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007?
- Answer Which view is best to see current status of multiple projects all at once? Ideally a Timeline showing the next task for 10 projects simultaneously...
- Answer Apparent degradation of MS Project resource leveling from 2007 to 2013
- Answer Transferring save games to a system without DLC
- Answer Will offline progress on another system update trophies on my system or PSN account?