Installing Office 2010 Home & Student on a Windows 8 Laptop
Asked by MalcolmACarter on 12/13/2013 at 1:27 AM
I purchased a multi-computer license some time ago for Office Home & Student and have installed it on two machines. I am trying to install it on my new laptop, which runs Windows 8 and does not have a CD drive. I downloaded a file from Microsoft that purports to be what I need to install the programs. However, the instructions tell me to double-click on the icon I saved to my desktop, but all I got through the download was a file that the computer cannot open. (X17-75058). The computer keeps asking what program I want to use to open the file, so it is obvious that the file isn't an executable file. What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Should I just uninstall Office 97? Is there a way to make Word 2007 default?
- Answer How can I store a crazy amount of items on one character?
- Answer Can I edit bank/backpack space with Gibbed's save editor?
- Answer Minecraft Biome / Spawnpoint shifted
- Answer question about MacBook Pro and external monitor configuration