Installing Office 2010 Home & Student on a Windows 8 Laptop
Asked by MalcolmACarter on 12/13/2013 at 1:27 AM
I purchased a multi-computer license some time ago for Office Home & Student and have installed it on two machines. I am trying to install it on my new laptop, which runs Windows 8 and does not have a CD drive. I downloaded a file from Microsoft that purports to be what I need to install the programs. However, the instructions tell me to double-click on the icon I saved to my desktop, but all I got through the download was a file that the computer cannot open. (X17-75058). The computer keeps asking what program I want to use to open the file, so it is obvious that the file isn't an executable file. What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Struts2 2.3.8 Not Working With Convention Plugin
- Answer Which key value database shouild I use?
- Answer To use or not to use Data transfer objects(DTO) in a Web Api Chat Application Backend Server
- Answer how do i get product key for trial offer of 2010 home and office
- Answer Even the sender is included within the Safe Senders list, the email still shifted to Quarantine.